Hello future buddies!! My name is Gusti.
English has become a major part of my life since I was in the Elementary School. I learned English every day and every where. I was just in love with English and wanted to improve it. Until one day I challenged my self to improve it way faster and better by joining a student exchange program. I got my highest achievement: went abroad to United States as a student for a year, with full scholarship!
I still use English for daily life and to keep contact with my host family, friends and teacher in USA, and also friends from all over the world! I have experience in teaching English conversation privately and was being trained in a Training of Trainers in Washington DC, USA.
I love traveling, volunteering, DIY-ing, dancing…anything that makes me feel alive! Teaching English also make me feel alive. I know how to make learning English in to a fun and flexible way. If you want to improve your English, especially in conversation, you are in the right track with me. So, let the fun learning begins!
THE COMPARATIVE ADJECTIVE
Comparative adjective digunakan untuk membandingkan perbedaan antara dua objek. Biasanya digunakan di dalam kalimat dimana dua kata benda sedang diperbandingkan tingkatnya.
Noun (Subject) + verb + comparative adjective +than + noun (object)
- My laptop is smaller than Dad’s laptop.
- I run faster than you.
- The tree is higher than the roof.
- The dress in Shop X is cheaper than in Shop Z.
Contoh-contoh comparative adjectives:
- Bentuk beraturan dengan satu suku kata : yaitu dengan menambah –er pada adjective (kata sifat)
- Dua suku kata: yaitu dengan menambah –er atau menambah more pada adjective
- Tiga suku kata atau lebih: menambahkan more pada adjective
- Bentuk tidak beraturan